Tuesday 1 November 2011

New Hair, New Me - hopefully...




Well, today I took the plunge and had my hair cut. The girl who cut it, Hayley, is an old friend from school (well 5 years ago now since I moved away) so that was a bit strange to start off!

She called it a "heartbreak haircut" which is surprisingly fitting and I quite like the saying.


I know it's only a haircut, but when I look in the mirror I look completely different so here's hoping it'll start to help me think differently as well! I've had the same haircut again and again since I was about 14 so it was definitely time for a change and let's hope that it helps! I certainly feel a bit better today after having it done, almost as if the people who I don't want to recognise me wont, or at least they'll maybe think "wow doesnt she look good!" Or "doesnt she look different!" at the very least!


Now if I can remember how to do it I'll upload some before and after pictures!



Before




After
And a rare smile!
I don't think I have any pictures of me smiling other than this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment