Thursday 9 January 2014

Better late than never!

Ok so posting on my lunch break didn't exactly happen, but here I am now!
I'm currently sat in the freezing cold watching my car being cleaned by two men not of English decent... I think they're eastern European - maybe polish? Considering the state of the car I wish them luck!!! 

So an update? Well I am still working at the same place doing the same job - car insurance claims. I don't enjoy it as much as I used to, but it pays the bills kind of!
I'm still single and I have to say I don't mind it at all - no hassle, no effort and best of all no one to justify myself to! Sure it would be nice to have someone but for now I'm satisfied with how things are.

Misty is starting to look old, but she's ok. I worry about losing her but for now I just need to enjoy the time I have with her.

I realise this is just a small update but it will do for now, there's not much else to say really!

So until the next time I remember this thing!
TTFN! XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment